- Be kind.
- Read more and choose books wisely. Resist all hyped books as often infuriating and result in much tongue biting while everyone else in the world waxes lyrical about them.
- Write more and finish what is started. Unless rubbish, in which case, dig holes in garden and bury deep.
- Move to house with very large garden.
- Hire gardener to counter extra disturbance of garden.
- Waste less time on social media/Netflix/YouTube. (Saw an interesting 37-part documentary on how to do that somewhere online. Research.)
- Learn a new skill. The ukelele looks fun. Bagpipes would make a good talking point at parties.
- Work out more convincing excuses for getting out of parties. Or maybe offer to play bagpipes for guests as invitation deterrent?
- Update blog more frequently. Honestly, people will think you have no staying power if you don’t. How hard can it be? (Start a new blog about learning to bagpipe? There don’t seem to be many out there on the subject. Research.)
- Be kind.
Happy New Year to all. Now behave yourself, 2017.